Thank you very MULCH!
What is mulch, and how can it help your waterwise garden?
The longevity of anything good you do in the garden really depends on how well you grasp the benefits thereof.
So let’s dig into the benefits of mulch.
Mulch, a layer of organic material placed on top of exposed soil is great because it:
- Helps the soil hold moisture better
- Adds nutrients to the ground
- Improves drainage and aeration
- Prevents plants from drying out, meaning less watering needed
- Ensures optimal temperatures
- Protects plants and ground
- Reduces weeds
The following types of natural and biodegradable matter acts as excellent mulch for beds and pots:
- Wood chips
- Tree bark
- Grass clippings
If you are someone who enjoys watering your garden by hand, Wedgit is your waterwise garden companion. Our leak-free hose fittings, sprayers and nozzles, and kink-resistant hoses will make watering your garden an absolute pleasure.
Because gardening should be practical and fun.
Made in South Africa for South African climates.