𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁…𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗜𝘁’𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲!
- Add compost and bonemeal to your soil and work it in.
- Mulch to protect soil from the cold and to retain moisture.
- Plant your winter veggies like cabbage, cauliflower and onions.
- The ideal time to plant anything new or move plants as they’ll have enough time to establish before winter settles in.
- Do you have agapanthus or lilies? Time to split and divide them.
- Prune away dead plants and flower heads or shrubs that have grown a bit wild.
- Time to feed your roses with rose food, and your lawn with lawn fertiliser.
- Adjust watering on a plant-by-plant basis. Newly planted or transplanted plants need loads of water.
- Other plants need less, but they still need some water. Your plants aren’t dormant yet, their roots are doing a lot of work to prepare for winter, and therefore need water.
During the months ahead it is a great idea to water gardens by hand to ensure that no drop goes wasted. Wedgit’s kink-free garden hoses, drip-free hose connectors, sprayers and nozzles are perfect for this job.
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲’𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱:
“I have seen many brands try to improve on the old conventional tried-and-tested coupler systems, but in fact, they just ended up copying it. I am completely stunned by the simplicity and effectiveness of the Wedgit system and love the fact that there are so few moving parts and no rubber o-rings that just perish over time. Everything feels solid and of highest quality, absolutely top stuff Wedgit team! Suddenly the old systems feel archaic, rather than tried-and-tested.” – Dawid
Partner with Wedgit by shopping online or ask for us by name at your nearest garden centre.