As water-wise gardeners, we are all doing our bit to preserve water in the garden. Here’s a quick checklist to make sure our gardens are contributing to the environment as best as possible:
- Do you have pollinator plants/trees in your garden? Bees prefer violet, blue, white and yellow flowers.
- Do you have drought-resistant plants/trees in your garden? Normally these plants tend to have waxy and hairy leaves.
- Are all your plants/trees native to SA? Weeping love grass, ‘brakvygie’ and butterfly bush are examples of native plants that are drought-resistant as well.
- Is your irrigation system leak-free and error-free?
- Do you own the right drip-free watering tools?
- Are you harvesting rainwater?
- Are you mulching?
At Wedgit we offer our customers numerous 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗽-𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 hose connectors and incredible kink-free hoses.
𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴.
Because gardening should be practical and fun!