If growing a vegetable garden is at the top of your 2022 goals, well done! Not only will it get you outside more but eating your produce will also aid in your health the year ahead.
CAUTION: A vegetable garden is hard work and requires daily TLC. So start small, and start easy.
Here are our top tips:
- Find a sunny spot (5 – 8 hours sun per day)
- Mix compost and bonemeal into your soil and ensure good drainage
- Choose the veggies your family will eat
- The easiest veggies to grow include tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, spinach, spring onion, peppers, green beans, eggplant, beetroot and pumpkins
- Use a starter kit like Garden in a Box or a Seed Kit if you need more help
- Make watering your veggie patch easy with Wedgit
𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄. We believe water is a 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦 and that’s why all of our products are drip-free to ensure no precious drop goes wasted.