Succulents are generally easy to grow in containers or in a bed, but if yours seem unhappy, here are some things that could be wrong:
- Check the drainage. Succulents need to drain extremely well.
- Check the soil. Succulents need cacti or succulent-specific soil. Repot every year with new soil.
- Check that they are getting enough water – not too little or too much. Outside succulents need some water once a week and inside ones about every 10 days.
- Check that they are getting enough sun. Six hours of sunlight is the average.
- Check if they aren’t too hot or too cold. Succulents like to be warm but not HOT and definitely never freezing.
- Fertilise them once per week during spring and summer.
𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗶𝘁’𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮.
𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁’𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁!
We sell next-level (kink & drip-free) garden hoses and hose connectors that have been made locally for the South African climate specifically.