Make gardening part of your 2022 goals because it is excellent for your mental and physical health.
𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀:
- It’s a form of physical exercise, which means it can help you manage blood pressure and weight.
- Looking after plants and seeing them grow encourages a sense of belonging and connection with nature, which can boost your mood.
- Being outdoors helps build immunity because sunlight helps your body make vitamin D.
- It can protect your memory and encourage creativity because gardening, and simply spending time in nature, boosts various cognitive functions.
- It also improves the quality of your sleep.
𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑.
Wedgit’s incredible hoses and accessories make gardening practical and fun again!
Tired of kinks in your hoses and dripping connectors? So were we. That’s why we created Wedgit!
All our products have been engineered and manufactured in South Africa for South African gardens.
Ask for us by name at your nearest nursery, alternatively shop online here in our shop.