Even though it may seem as if your garden needs you less now, it doesn’t mean there isn’t anything to do.
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿:
- Plant indigenous bulbs like freesia, watsonia and ixia
- Plant chasmanthe floribunda for some winter colour
- Plant onions, broad beans, beetroot etc. (check which veggies are recommended for your province now)
- Sow spring-flowering seeds like cornflower and calendulas
- Feed aloes and succulents – they need TLC too.
- Snip away dead flower heads.
- Feed your roses.
- Water established plants less, but get those newbies nice and wet the first couple of weeks until they appear happy and content with their new home.
- Spot fertilise with fish emulsion.
𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧.
Our South-African-engineered quality hoses and connectors are ideally suited for South African climates.
Ask for us by name at your nearest garden centre.
Alternatively, browse or shop online here in our webstore.